Caching is essential to improving site load time and getting the public to access it more often, after all, nobody likes it when a site is slow to load, do you agree? For the professional website design this is important now. Its main benefits are:
- Responding to the user faster and thereby improving the browsing experience.
- Reduce site processing time, enabling it to perform better at peak access times.
- Improve search engine placement because they favor sites that have a shorter load time.
It is imperative that you understand how your site is performing. This helps correct possible errors and adjusts them if necessary. Google has two free tools that will help you a lot in this work, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. Analytics offers a variety of site traffic analysis features. With it, you have inputs to evaluate and make corrections. Check out some data he makes available:
- Total number of visitors, first-time visitors, and returning visitors.
- User behavior on the site.
- Origin of visitors.
- Site Bounce Rate.
- Demographic data and public interests.
- E-commerce performance.
- Analysis on marketing and social media campaigns.
Google Webmaster is another tool to watch out for when optimizing websites. Among its most relevant possibilities are:
- Verify domain ownership.
- Help Google understand and index the site.
- Remove URLs you no longer want to index.
- Report errors in the site HTML.
- Inform which pages are linking to the site.
- Give the diagnosis on the internal links.
Everyone knows that social networks are essential for anyone who wants to have a relevant online presence. They promote the propagation of your content, so they should be part of the site not only through links that lead to each other, but also with sharing options for their content. There are plugins that offer differentiated and attractive design, encouraging readers to share content they find interesting with their networks. Search for the best fit for your design, test it, see what converts the most and increase your site’s organic traffic.
Invest in content
Content Marketing is the newest darling of big business. But be careful. Content Marketing is not just about producing any text on a particular subject. It is based on designing, executing, and analyzing content that is relevant to the intended audience. You can’t stop implementing Content Marketing because it:
- Improves search placement because Google will understand that the site is relevant to the public.
- Increases traffic.
- Extends the time spent on the site.
- Helps the reader answer their questions and builds a lasting relationship with them.
- Facilitates the sale.
- Favors lead capture.
- Generates positive brand awareness.
Focus on user experience
When we go to a site that has easy navigation and nice design it’s certainly because UX, User Experience or User Experience work has been done. Here are some ways to use this technique and make readers happy to visit your site:
- Have an attractive and functional design.
- Do A / B testing to understand which sales page or headline converts the most.
- Ask for opinions using survey forms.
- Use capture forms with as few fields as possible to fill out.
- Target your content so as not to get confused.
- Use blanks between content, this helps the reader rest their eyes while reading.